The digital HR organization – Quo vadis, personnel management?
This book inspires the digital transformation of human resources and offers a solid starting point for everyone who helps shaping change.
In 22 articles we give HR experts from science and practice an insight into key areas of activity and areas of development.
These outline ways to the HR organization of the future and show:
- How digitization is changing HR target images and business models
- why HR managers need an expanded set of skills
- How HR departments are changing their structures, processes and systems
- the benefits of HR analytics, artificial intelligence or robotics
- what needs to be considered with regard to labor law and data protection
- how the HR function sets impulses in organizational development
Editor: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Appel and Michael Wahler, Luchterhand Verlag, Munich 2018